New versions of the Revit 2013 IFC Exporter (v2.7) and IFC Exporter UI (v1.7) are now available.
IFC Exporter New Functionality
- Consistent support across elements of Name, Description, and ObjectType overrides. Added a Tag override and some entity specific parameter support (e.g. CapacityByWeight, CapacityByNumber, LandTitleNumber, SpaceElevationWithFlooring).
- Consistent usage across element types of ApplicableOccurence and ElementType overrides.
- IFC property names can now be localized, based on the language of the Revit project file. See PSet_WallCommon as an example.
- Support better interface for inputing IFC File Header and Postal Address data. This is in conjunction with v1.7.0 of the UI.
IFC Exporter Bug Fixes
- Fix issue for some slabs that had their inner and outer boundaries reversed.
- Include IfcSite boundary information when there is only one Revit Site element.
New In IFC Export UI
- Added new "FMHandOver" view configuration.
- Added UI for specifying FILE_HEADER and IfcPostalAddress information. This infomration is used by Exporter v2.7.0.