There are new versions of the Revit 2013 IFC exporter(v2.6) and IFC Exporter UI (v1.6) available. For those of you who may not be familiiear with the project you can learn more in the previous post. Project home is located in SourceForge.
More info at:
- "ExportAnnotations" now controls the export of the IfcCurveStyle.CurveWidth.
- Allow Revit assemblies to be exported as an IfcCurtainWall, IfcRamp, IfcRoof, IfcStair or IfcWall container.
- Add curtain wall panels space boundary information.
- Add PSet_LightFistureTypeCommon, PSet_ZoneCommon.
- Add support for IfcFurnishingElementType.
- Allow "IfcExportAs" to work for curtain wall panels.
- Identify and export Revit braces as IfcMember of type ".BRACE.".
- Add material information to some in-place floors.
- Don't export curtain wall panels of type door or window twice.
- Export file in inches when the display type is in fractional inches.
- Export opening for door in cases where a door is hosted, but doesn't know its host.
- Export some missing type parameters.
- Fix local placement of various entities in containers.
- Minor fixes to PSet_CeilingCommon property names and types.
- Properly scale: properties with HVAC_Power units, door/window space boundaries.
- Set IfcSite origin relative to IfcSite.RefElevation.
- Stabilise the following GUIDs: DoorStyle, WindowStyle, stringer, and family instances with instance geometry.